Friday, March 21, 2014

21/31 French Toast

When I was younger I went to a restaurant, I looked over the menu and I couldn’t find anything appealing until I saw “French Toast” I asked my mom what it was and she said oh it’s really good you should get it. I thought it over and I decided why not try something new. A short twenty five minutes passed and a lady walked up to the table and asked who ordered French toast my mom pointed at me and I caught on and raised my hand. The lady laid a plate full of four thick and round pieces of French toast placed in a square shape. Butter was on each piece and blueberries and strawberries towered on top, to finish it off was a small dab of whip cream. I waited until everybody got their meal and then I sunk my teeth in the sweet, thick bread. That was the first time I ever had French toast 

No comments:

Post a Comment