Saturday, March 15, 2014

15/31 Spring is Near!


The sun slowly peaks out from the rain filled clouds; the rain slowly drips out of the clouds the small rain drops hit the tip of my nose showing me the first rain of the year. It’s sad that there is no more rain because that represents skiing and skiing is one of my favorite sports. Rain represents spring and spring means baseball and baseball is my other favorite sport. Rain is good and bad in a lot of ways. When the sun comes out I get to do so much more, I can mountain bike, play baseball, wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt and a baseball hat. All of those make me feel more free then wearing, jeans, bennies, and jackets. When the sun peaks out again, a lot of ideas of projects or fun things that you can do pop into my head. I can bike to school and bike home one of the really fun things that you can do.

2 comments:

  1. I love the spring! It's an excellent season. Wonderful things to see and to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people see rain as negative and you show it's so positively in your post (despite the end of ski season). I really like the rain drops dripping from the clouds imagery.

    ReplyDelete