Wednesday, March 12, 2014

12/31 Pool

Me and my friends nonchalantly walk down a cement walkway, leading to a light sky blue pool, that consists of many people throughout a range of ages. My 3 friends and I grab towels, and dive into the sky blue pool. And the fwooshh noise fills my ears, as well as water the bubbles rush to the top of the water, and I do too, I spring off of the floor of the pool up to the sun filled sky. A ball smashes my face, coming from one of the better pitchers on our team so it hurt a little more than normal, after I sunk down and pushed over my friend. He shoved me back I float away in the darkness of the bottom of the pool, I strive back up to the top and latch onto a small floating ball at the peak of the water. My friends keep diving and jumping into the pool making waves, the waves rise up when I start to breath sinking my mouth in water instead of air.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job describing the moment, it's as if I was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great descriptions, Jason. I love how you describe jumping in with a " fwooshh noise," totally perfect way to describe it.

    ReplyDelete