Friday, March 14, 2014

14/31 Skiing Bumps


I stare down the run, looking for one good line one that could last me the whole run, and I have found it, I start down the run with my sister and my dad to my sides. I go down bump to bump to bump. My knees are flexing into the shape of each bump helping me absorb the pounding of each bump. These moguls are bigger than a lot of the other moguls on the mountain.  The bumps are slowly getting smaller as the wind chills my neck, as I zoom down the run. At the end there are two small jumps that could make me fly, the first launches me forward and the second rises me up into the sky and I spin as much as possible and I land forward, meaning I did a 360, that is one of first times I have done it but this is the last day of the season, I'm going to have to learn it again next year, this is going to be hard.

3 comments:

  1. Good job describing your experience skiing over the moguls. I like the line "as the wind chill my neck."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this made me nervous. I don't know how you can do such things on skis! I love how you kept using the word "bump" because it made me feel like I was hitting them all, too, which worked well for your SOL.

    ReplyDelete