Wednesday, March 26, 2014

25/31 Another Dream

I looked around and I saw complete darkness, I stuck my arms out and I felt thin walls that felt a soft almost like a carpet or felt. There was a man next to me who hasn’t woken up yet. My eyes started to adjust to the darkness, this man, I knew him from somewhere, but where. He had short dark brown hair about 5’10 those were all of his features that I could figure out. He woke up and hit his head on the roof and grasped the place he hit it on. He looked at me and whispered “where are we?” I answered “shhh I’m still trying to figure out what happened.” A man opened the door and I saw him put a bag over the other man’s head and then mine. I felt a sharp pain in my thy and then my vision got blurry and I hit my head on the ground.

I can't really think of anything else but I used to write some weird/ cool dreams in a book and I just made it more in-depth.

1 comment: