Tuesday, March 11, 2014

8/31 Eliches!

Lines reaching out
We wait
It is all just to ride
A dizzying rollercoaster
I didn't know that at the time
It was my fist time
On a roller coaster

We had to wait in a line to get our tickets
On each ride
To get lunch
And to get out

We waited in the blistering son
Beaming down on the open park
The black ground absorbing it
Making it hot

after finishing our first line
to get our tickets
we ran over to the "best" roller coaster
the line was thirty minutes long
I watched as the ride came around

I watched it over and over
The line got shorter and shorter
I got more worried each time
It came by
"what will it be like"
"will i throw up?"

Butterflies piled in to my stomach
The next time on was my turn
I watched it one last time
It stopped and every body was
shaken up
happy
or dizzy

I jumped on
I pushed my belt in
And pulled my harness down
A lady who seemed miserable
Came and pushed my harness
And it clicked it was tighter

3
2
1
Each constructer put a thumbs up

The ride started
I kept my head back
Looked forward and
Enjoyed the ride

To me it was a series of me
Banging my head
And getting dizzy spinning around
It went by in the snap of a fingers
All i could remember was a head ache
And getting out

My cousin asked me if i liked it, i said
"Ya" I lied
I was read for a full day of the same
Feeling



No comments:

Post a Comment