Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3/31 SOL Mud Fight

 It was a casual day in Coaldale (a place in the mountains) but then I heard the phone ring… I picked it up, it was a good friend Wyatt who live around a quarter mile away. He was bored and Sarah (my sister) and I were bored so we met up, he drove his four wheeler down and met us at our house, and we lived by a creek so we decided why not go up the creek and have an adventure. We walked up around 100 yards and Wyatt stepped in something in the water, but he didn’t know what it was. He moved around and figured out that it was a mud pile, we didn’t think much of it so we kept walking. We walked around deep parts of the creek and parts covered with moss. It was a fun adventure but we had traveled a little far and we decided to turn back and go home to eat.


We had walked all the way back and Sarah stuck her hand in the mud pile and picked some up, she then threw it at Wyatt.  He was surprised but glad she had done that, he then picked up some of his own and threw a handful of gross dark brown sticky mud at Sarah.  I was standing back not part of the fight but I found my own pile of mud underwater. I picked some up and threw it strait at the back of Wyatt’s head. He turned around and threw some of his mud at me. After that everything broke loose, mud was flying around everywhere, after the battle Sarah’s hair was filled with mud and Wyatt was covered, I ended up wearing a mud shirt, all of my cloths were covered. It was fun but our parents got a little angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment