Monday, March 24, 2014

24/31 Flight Back from Spain

A few short minutes on the phone can be
Good or not so as good with a day left in
Spain, a call was made; it was a good call,
I didn’t want to have another long hard
Flight, but the call that was made changed my thoughts
I was ready, excited to try something
New. I sat next to Sarah she was
 very excited the seats were soft
as well as the sheets the large TV was
Perched right in front of us the seat
Slowly lowered behind me with my feet
Rising up higher.  I pull a small remote
From my side and turned on the tv I was
Set and ready to go on the long flight back.


7 comments:

  1. This was really well paced! When did you go to Spain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like flights with onboard monitors! They make the flight go by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It flowed really nicely, and it was a good slice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your format and your pace. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Europe a few times with my family, but all of our flights we horrible. We always have sit in the back and the last time we went, our bags got lost, there and back, but you trip sounds like it was really nice. I also like how you explained the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Jason! This was a very fun way to tell about a pretty regular activity.

    ReplyDelete