Tuesday, March 18, 2014

18/31 Costa Rica Pt 3

IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST TWO GO TO MY BLOG AND READ THEM NOW!

Next we walk 20 yards to a draw bridge which I finally went first on the bridge but this didn’t have much support on it just a carabiner on a small line holding me if I fall. The makeup of it was just a bridge that had small pieces of wood that were remotely sturdy.  The first guide just ran across with no problem, and it was funny how fast she did it.  I ran across more cautiously, and it was an amazing view. Right below me was a waterfall so I stopped in the middle. l can’t get that out of my head.  After, everybody thought the same thing, but the adults went WWWAAAAAYYYYY slower than the kids. Next was another 100 yard walk to our final waterfall, but this time it had a huge spring thing that shot us out over the extraordinary view over the waterfall.
Reese as the smallest, flies off and he screams “YEAA.”
He goes down as fast as he could, and he is done.
“Now me,” I think to myself.
The spring shoots me and I feel a quick 10 seconds turns into a full 1 minute in my mind and I’m flying
“woohoo”, I yell as I’m full of energy  
And I’m done, but now I’m rappelling down. What am I doing here I think to myself as I get hammered with water and a small chill going through my body and I remember that sadly this is the last waterfall.  And everybody else finishes as well.

DONE  

2 comments:

  1. I like how you continue them through out a few days. Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read all three parts of your adventure. I really loved all three parts. Great descriptions all the way through. You portray your emotions through your writing with exceptional ease, and it all seems to just flow together like the waterfalls.

    ReplyDelete