Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Slice O' Life #2

Skiing!
We started hiking over to the lift
Putting our skis on and getting into the line
First lift up
As we rise higher and higher the temperature gets lower and lower
We finally get to the top
Wind blowing
I say "lets go to rifle sight it looked perfect under the lift"
"Ok" the other two replied
We started down Mary Jane Trail
I hit a jump or two on the way there
We went down
Turning left and right with my skis together
Leaning back
I was floating on the sea of snow
Right under the lift I hit a big jump that i see
I thought "maybe i can pull off a grab"
That thought was probaby wrong
i paid to much attention on my grab that i leaned forward to far
I land
On
The front
Of my skis
I fell forward coving my face in powder
The kids on the lift laughed
I laughed too knowing i could have landed it

No comments:

Post a Comment